Summer brings longer nights, endless pool days, and barbecues with friends, but it also brings some not so great elements that can leave your skin damaged, itchy, agitated, and downright uncomfortable. The heat can cause skin rashes and bumps, while mosquito bites can be extremely agonizing. Protecting yourself while staying outside takes proper planning and research to find the right protectants that are effective, while also clean and safe for your skin and the environment. We have compiled a list of our favorite outdoor must-haves this season so your skin can thrive in the warmer weather.
NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) Skin Tonic
- Highly moisturizing
- Awakens and refreshes your skin
- Perfect combination of osmoregulatory agents to maintain skin homeostasis
A must-have this summer! Great for use throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated.
Murphy’s Naturals Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Insect Repellent Spray
- DEET Free
- Repels both mosquitoes and ticks
- Lasts up to 6 hours
- Doesn’t feel greasy like many of the natural oil repellents
- Reasonably priced (as low as $10)
A summer evening necessity! Take to events, on hikes, and other outdoor activities.
Mary Ruth’s Skin Care Probiotic Topical Spray
- Regulates oil
- Maintains moisture level without overdrying
- Protects skin from outdoor elements
Don’t let the heat dry out your skin. Keep this product handy at all times!
Coconut Joe’s Real Aloe Vera Relief Gel
- Made with aloe directly from the plant
- Can be used on cuts, scrapes, rashes, and sunburns
Tuck this product in your backpack before any outdoor excursion! You never know when you’ll need it.
KINFIELD Sunday Spray
- Great for red or inflamed skin
- Soothing mist
Keep this with you for pool days and long days in the sun. It feels so refreshing!
Don’t let summer get the best of your skin this year. Each of the products above will keep you feeling protected and refreshed, without worrying about harmful ingredients. Enjoy!